wbgslc.com("WBG", "the website" ) is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the wbgslc.com website and governs data collection and usage. By using the website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement. We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the company and any web sites on which this statement appears:
- This policy covers how we treat personal information that the website collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, IP address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- The website collects personal information when you register with us. We may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- Our information request forms require users to give us contact information (like their name, phone number, and email address) and financial information (like their desired loan amount, and their debt situation). The user is explicitly informed that they may be contacted by one or more of our customers if they submit the information request form. The user's contact information is shared with other companies who are customers of WBG that may want to contact our users. Each participating customer's own privacy statement will then apply to this transferred information. In no way is any of the information submitted by the users sold to any third parties that are not our customers. Financial information that is collected is used solely by our customers for the purpose of better serving the user's request.
- The website automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you request. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Web site.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to our services, such as service announcements, administrative messages, special offers and website Newsletter.
- All potential clients have the ability to process their own consolidation with no help of Western Benefits Groupfree of charge.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- We may set and access cookies on your computer. We use this information for Web Site and Systems Administration.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses this site.
- WBG may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of trusted business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, WBG may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about offers from the website and our marketing partners. You may receive certain communications relating to our services, such as service announcements, administrative messages, special offers and a Newsletter.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Mobile Terms Of Service
Standard message and data rates may apply. Western Benefits Groupdoes not require to pay a subscription fee at any time. Please contact your carrier to ask about messaging charges for your specific plan.
To opt-out from receiving further text messages, you can send a text message of STOP to 99629 from your mobile phone and you will be unsubscribed automatically and immediately. You will not receive any additional messages from Western Benefits Groupwith the exception of the message which confirms you have been removed from the list. Additional words to opt-out include: quit, bye, cancel, unsub, unsubscribe and stop all.
- We may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email you entered or by placing a prominent notice on our site.